CD01

01. Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From ‘Titanic’)
02. Whitney Houston – Saving All My Love For You
03. Tony Braxton – Un-Break My Heart
04. Rod Stewart – Have I Told You Lately
05. Robbie Williams – Better Man
06. James Blunt – You’re Beautiful
07. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
08. Paul Young – Everytime You Go Away
09. Roxette – It Must Have Been Love
10. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
11. Kelly Clarkson – Because Of You
12. Michael Buble – Home
13. Air Supply – All Out Of Love
14. Daniel Powter – Best Of Me
15. Cliff Richard – Ocean Deep

CD02

01. Westlife – My Love
02. Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You
03. Bangles – Eternal Flame
04. Bette Midler – From A Distance
05. LeAnn Rimes – How Do I Live
06. Trademark – Only Love
07. Michael Learns To Rock – You Took My Heart Away
08. R.Kelly – I Believe I Can Fly
09. All-4-One – I Swear
10. Josh Groban – You Raise Me Up
11. Sarah Brightman – Time To Say Goodbye
12. Sarah McLachlan – Angel
13. Spandau Ballet – True
14. Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time
15. Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is

CD03

01. Madonna – Crazy For You
02. Backstreet Boys – I’ll Never Break You Heart
03. Christina Aguilera – I Turn To You
04. Seal – Kiss From A Rose
05. Dionne Warwick – I’ll Never Love This Way Again
06. George Benson – Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You
07. Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting
08. Michael Bolton – How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
09. Michael Learns To Rock – That’s Why You Go Away
10. Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me
11. Rod Stewart – I Don’t Want To Talk About It
12. George Michael – Jesus To A Child
13. Norah Jones – Don’t Know Why
14. Julia Fordham – Happy Ever After
15. Kenny G – Songbird

CD04

01. Phil Collins – Against All Odds
02. Chicago – Hard To Say I’m Sorry
03. Reo Speedwagon – Can’t Fight This Feeling
04. Starship – Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
05. Roxette – Listen To Your Heart
06. Faith Hill – There You’ll Be
07. Paula Abdul – Rush Rush
08. Jennifer Rush – The Power Of Love
09. Cutting Crew – I’ve Been In Love Before
10. Billy Joel – Just The Way You Are
11. Atlantic Starr – Masterpiece
12. The Corrs – Runaway
13. Tommy Page – A Shoulder To Cry On
14. Shakin Stevens – Because I Love You
15. Dan Fogelberg – Longer

CD05

01. Elaine Paige – I Dreamed A Dream
02. Natalie Cole – Miss You Like Crazy
03. Karyn White – Sup0erwoman
04. Charice – Note To God
05. Debbie Gibson – Lost In Your Eyes
06. Frente! – Bizarre Love Triangle
07. Rick Price – Heaven Knows
08. Journey – Open Arms
09. Surface – Shower Me With Your Love
10. M2M – Pretty Boy
11. Bad English – When I See You Smile
12. Earth Wind & Fire – After The Love Has Gone
13. Barry Manilow – I Write The Songs
14. Bette Midler – The Rose
15. David Gates – Goodbye Girl

CD06

01. Natalie Imbruglia – Torn
02. Wilson Phillips – You’re In Love
03. Foreigner – Waiting For A Girl Like You
04. Alpha Ville – Forever Young
05. Johnny Hates Jazz – Turn Back The Clock
06. Culture Club – Love Is Love
07. Breathe – Hands To Heaven
08. The Corrs – What Can I Do
09. Gloria Estefan – Anything For You
10. George Michael – The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
11. Climie Fisher – Love Changes Everything
12. M2M – The Day You Went Away
13. Belinda Carlisle – Circle In The Sand
14. Mr.Big – To Be With You
15. UB40 – (I Can’t Help) Falling In Love With You

Baixar Aqui = http://depositfiles.com/files/84j845lnz
ou aqui     = http://bitshare.com/files/wnd02tf2/Box-Love-Stories---www.musicasparabaixar.org.rar.html

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário